Group: Decemberthon23 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- mags says: Well seem to have been injury free nce summer so I'll give it a go.
- Spally says: Now I know I can
- TooLilac says: I'm just looking - not committing yet to December.....
- Ultradunc says: Guess I'll have more company then
- Qwerty says: ...might crash & burn on the 25th though...
- Old Man says: Jobe is trying to talk me into it, we'll see nearer the time but maybe..... just maybe ........
- swittle says: Got a streak standing at 612 days as of today. Aiming for 2009 miles in 2009
- Woffy says: If I can get myself free from injury in November and back running regularly then I am on for this. Why not, could do with losing the spare tyre.
- Fee says: Could do with losing the Madeira cake
- Kev Scone says: oh go on then, got a lot out of septemberthon so may be all i need to get my mojo going again, not setting a mileage target for it though!
- Troughty says: ok, count me in. Wisdom teeth out on 10th so hope this doesn't de-rail ths!
- Irontubs says: I'm in. Will give it a go at least.
- hellen says: Will give it a go, was going to run on Christmas day anyway whispers ' have bought OH a bike for Christmas so he will want to try it out, hopefully on a run with me'!
- swerver says: I'm in !
- jonrm says: Nearly half way now. Big run tomorrow and hobbling the next
- GoateeH says: Looks like a good idea to help beat those winter blues and the 1 mile minimum makes it achievable even on a bad day!
Group admin: John66