Group: Marathon Nutters.34 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Ultracat says: I have ran 2 ultras so far 2010 and planning on running a few marathons now
- moore06 says: May get up to double figs for 2008. Plus a 20 miler, 30km and couple of HMs. Got severe withdrawal symptoms after surviving Halstead!
- controversial says: 3 marathons in 15 days in april, 3 more planned in 5 weeks in autumn!
- Lisrun says: May do over 10 in 2010
- Foxy says: 17 in 2007
23 in 2008
28 in 2009
22 in 2010 ? (just one a month except for 11 in may !)
- flanker says: Probably going to be in double figures again next year. 4 ultras and 4 marathons planned already, and I've not started planning yet
- Scottishheaven says: 10 marathon since 2006.......... must have the bug.........
- UltraDunc says: Started the year off with an Ultra and maybe another later in the year . 3 marathons planned this year . Started last year with 2 so I am a bit of a beginner !
- Toks says: am one of the nutters too where is PH??? OH and am doing kent50 mile challenge again, why don't ask
- MrsMac says: Already ran 2 marathons this year & 2 ultras. Got another 2 track ultras planned and possibly 2 more marathons. Would do more if my poor body would hold out
- Eastham75 says: 2 done so far this year Stratford and Halstead with Beachy and Hastings booked and thinking of Robin Hood
- Joe Hawk says: Started off with a double in May. Now done an Ultra with a busy finish to the year planned.
- HB says: 2 more marathons this year, a few more next year along with a few Ultra`s!
- Binks says: I started doing more regular marathons about a year ago. Done 34 Marathons/Ultras this year with 6 to go (I Think).
Nice round number hey Biggus?
- ansterdoc says: 1992-1 marathon
2003- 1 marathon
2004- 3 marathons
2005 2 marathons
2006 2 marathons
2007 3 marathons
2008 4 marathons
- Harnser says: A marathon a month next year, and a couple of ultra thrown in along the way.
- ogee says: Looks like i've found some kindred spirits here. 32 marathons/ultras planned for 09 already. Hopefully barring injury i'll get a few more than that in.
- Naomi P says: 52 marathons in 52 weeks. Qualified?
- Selfish Git!!! says: 1st Marathon in 1981 - 4th Marathon in Sept 2002 and just did my 49th on Sunday. Only 2 this year but will put some preparation in for my 50th marathon and carry on the year with a sprinkling of 4-5 more
- davidwbush says: 8 since May plus the L2B 56m .... just Druids 3day 82m and DotD 30m to go .... quiet year all in all !
- Malc26.2 says: 30 marathons in 2011, do I qualify?
- payless says: Did a Ultra in January, 2 x/country marathons in March, and plan on doing a road marathon in the Autumn! My mates keeping asking..........why?..........
- Closer says: 3 down so far in 2011 and 2 more before Christmas, aiming to do 1 per month in 2012...
- Surrey Phil says: Up to 2009 - 4
2010 - 4
2011 - 3
2012 - 2
2013 - 6
2014 - 5
2015 - 7
2016 - 5
2017 - 4 with another 6-7 planned
Group admin: Ultracat