Group: Septemberthon26 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Magbag says: I want to complete this Grrrrrrrr i will succeed !!!
Pammie i am thinking Gloria Gaynor .
- CrazyLegs says: I am determined to complete this!!
- RobK says: My mate told me about this... should be good!!
- Roobarb says: Fancy giving this a go. Missed the June one!
- TT1981 says: I will give it a go... no promises though
- Woffy says: Need to do something to get me more regular, the muesli isn't working
- Kev Scone says: Im in too, only problem day i can forsee is 15 september so far
- quimby says: I did Juneathon and enjoyed it immensely. When you *have* to trundle a mile you often end up doing a bit more.
- Spally says: Count me in - Pammie, didn't the Jackson 5/Michael Jackson sing that?
- XB 🌈 says: I like a challenge. And this seems like a fun one.
- TooLilac says: Count me in ! I LOVED the Juneathon !
- ultradunc says: Another one bites the dust ! ( tempting providence )
- Fee says: Will do my bestest:) Cat getting better (For Juneathon catlovers!) Christening in the Peak District on 21st so need to work around that somehow.
Have been seriously CBA since Juneathon:(
- clairster says: yaya sebtemberathon
- Qwerty says: mmmm....A shiny new target
- rosa says: If I actually stick to my training plan for once I should do this anyway but I think the extra incentive of this should help me to actually do so
- greenzed says: I love 'athons. I did a quizathon last week.
- tuga says: I think need extra incentive to stick to the plan, this should help me to actually do so
- jude says: I wonder............
- Silvershadow says: Got to start up again now the schools are back.
- Anna Bomb says: might as well give it a go but GNR weekend is going to cause me some probs