Group: Essex/East London Runners58 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Legless says: I am in Loughton (Epping forest)
- Night-owl says: Update living in Chafford 100 now
- Lefromage says: I am from BrentWOOD:)
- kwala says: I'm in Hornchurch
- Roobarb says: I'm in Stratford
Agree with Legs that we should organise ourselves a bit......... I've lost my mojo a bit and am finding it hard to get myself and my expanding waistline out of the door
- Ultra Kanga Kazzaaaaah!! says: I'm in Rainham (tend to run mostly thro' Hornchurch/Upminster/Ardleigh Green).
Stet, when I see you in races it's usually as a speck in the distance as you're zooming off!!! Speedster that you are!
- Stet says: I'm from Canvey Island in Essex.
Kaz, lol! I'm not that quick!
- andya says: Hi, I'm in Harold Wood
- faithfulred says: I'm in the Snaresbrook/Wanstead area
- DaisySun says: Hi, I'm from Grays - usually run around Grays/Orsett - sometimes make it up to Horndon on the Hill.
- nrg-b ॐ says: Hi All ! And I'm from Redbridge
- fruit fly says: I'm on suffolk/essex border between hadleigh and colchester hi
- Vicksta says: Stansted Mountfitchet, on the Essex/Herts border
- Eastham75 says: Hi new old git hear, Iam based in Burnham on Crouch my running is done midweek on the iSLE OF DOGS and weekends around the lanes of Burnham on Crouch and Althorne depending on the distance to be covered.
- Tryffydog says: Hi I'm from the Braintree area & work in Chelmsford
- goonerno1 says: Hello im from Theydon Bois
- Flat Footed says: I'm in Grays
- Bitzer says: From Lousy Loughton. Often running in Epping Forest.
- RunnerBean1978 says: I am in Woodford Green. Please also see my new group for North East London Fetchies as trying to gauge interest in a Fetch North East London Mile. Possibly at Woodford AC track. Please add your name to my group if interested and I will set a date soon.
- Dawnp says: Wotcha, I am from Ingatestone
- Ventilator says: I live in Chelmsford and work in Charing Cross. Am recovering from 3rd back op in 2 yrs at present, so am hideously unfit.
- Argie says: Basildon, well Laindon actually
- kalscuts says: hi, chadwell heath the posher side of dagenham here,, well was once i've been told
- Ticker says: I'm from East Tilbury in Thurrock.
- Essex Dave says: Sunny Chelmsford - often seen plodding around the Writtle Road/New London Road, sweating profusely, being overtaken by tortoises...
- Nellers says: Hello folks. I'm living in Rayleigh.
- dagenhamdave says: I'm in grays..but also do a bit in romford, where I work
- MilestheCat says: Hi, I'm in Stratford
- Gijima1 says: I'm from E1 near the Bells of Bow
- CT says: Hi, I'm in Dagenham
- Tracey G says: I live in Dagenham too.
- Psimon says: Am from Brentwood
- loubielou says: Hi Im in Colchester
- Kyoko says: Hi! I am in Chafford 100.
- Chris 0198 says: Hi all, I'm based in Harlow. Just started running again and trying to find routes.
- Beckysmith52 says: I'm in Hornchurch.
- jonesy66 says: From Harlow and new to this site
- Lemmy says: Hello, I'm from Chadwell Heath, ParkRun in Valentine's Park, train around 7 Kings Park & Barley Lane hospitals (nice cycle path), Moby Dick pub & Marks Gate ponds and love Hainault Forest (park by Camelot Miller & Carter pub - it's free!!). See you out on the road.
- Action Jen says: Hi, I'm in Grays and feeling a bit nervous of joining a local running group, although I do want to!
- Dusty23 says: Iam in Gt Baddow , Chelmsford. Formly of Ingatestone!
- Closer says: Hi, I am in Tiptree - my stretch goal is to do 50 marathons before I hit 50 in January 2016. I need to get going, as I will have only done 8 by the end of the year!
- blokewotruns says: I'm in Dagenham and a member of the East End Road Runners Club in Newham
- StellaFella1967 says: Dagenham here and Valentines Park Run regular
- Apres says: Barking, Dagenham and Ilford. Not at the same time.
- Daz1 says: I'm in Canvey Island
Group admin: Legless