Group: The 100 Press-up Group76 members [See all]
<24 Moobers and Flappers
50-74 Pecs of steel
75-99 Demi God/Goddess
100+ The Conquering Heroes
Notes from Members
- Sarcy says: Just found this group, can do 40 now.
- Magbag says: Well done the initial test and i managed to amaze myself. I done ......Wait......for.................it.......................
2 ...lol Jeez 100 seems a long way away !!. Even being a Moober seems to be out of reach..lol
- Bufty_Grifter says: just did initial test - 15 good form British army pushups consecutively. Just scraped into level 3 on the programme, but clearly in the flappers zone.
- KinkyS says: Bring on it! Hoping to strengthen my wrists as much as anything...
- mokina says: I am in! let the party start
- Johnny Blaze says: <<Will settle for being slightly less lardy>>
- John66 says: I'm up for it!! Not sure what ranking I am though yet. Started with ten
- GordonG says: record your progress here http://www.fetcheveryone.com/article-view.php?id=209
- Haddi :-) says: lets get it on
- Kallywag says: Another Moober & Flapper! May have to go the route of girly press-ups if I can't get past 2 full ones - can tell I'm gonna feel this already
- Cat the Dog says: Initial test - 14 girlie ones!
- Gaubfar says: i'm up for this, will do my initial test tonight!!!!!
- Seb09 says: Good luck all!
- shoeless says: 12 girlie ones in intial test... here goes!! xx
- GeoC says: Up to 60 FMPs....pecs don't feel like steel though.
- Mutant Calves says: initial test just now and managed 22, had to stop before a hernia ensued!
- SilentTim says: I'm on week 4 at the minute, just about to attempt day two
- 4loz4 says: just got to the end of the second week, started with 6 - 10. is there a maintenance plan once we've got to 100?
- RobK says: Just finished week three.. arms feel stronger.. but after today a bit jellyfied.. may struggle by the end of next week :-(.. but trying to keep focused.
- Gooner says: 26 full on the initial, should be good fun (I think!)
- SilBurBas says: What's <5!!!
- Mr Wurley says: About 7 or 8 without collapsing. Man, that's baadd.
- Lincs Blue says: Today I joined the "Pecs of Steel" ...I'm still shaking though
- Insomniac says: I don't believe it's possible but I'm goign to try my best to do 100 full ones. Initial test - only 13
- Phil-A says: Give it a try, been doing some already and up to 30.
- Vancouver Jogger says: I've just done one - only 99 more to do. How long have I got?