It looks like you're using an ad blocker.
The revenue generated from the adverts on the site is a critical part of our funding - and it's because of these ads that I can offer the site for free.
But using the site for free AND blocking the ads doesn't feel like a great thing to do, which is why this box is so large and inconvenient.
Some sites will completely block your access, but I'm not doing that - I'm appealing to your good nature instead.
Did you know that you can allow ads for specific sites, whilst still blocking them on others?
Ian Williams aka Fetch
Anxious to redeem myself after the Cafe Gaddifi (Red Ben) experience last year, I shall attempt to provide all you visitors to Scotland's architectual, cultural, and sporting capital with somewhere a bit more friendly for the post-race inquest this year.
Also useful to share advice on accomodation, there have been problems in the past with clashes with fitba, concerts etc.
Not sure how these doofers work - I'll go see if I can link it to a thread.
Notes from Members
- RichyC says: Big pb attempt at this one for me.
- Gus says: I'll be running with baby sprog and just want to finish the run.
- McNewbie says: first half so PB guaranteed, yahooooo
- IanS says: First ever half, and it's in the Weeg!
- Patty says: First ever half marathon! OMG!!!
Back To Top