Anxious to redeem myself after the Cafe Gaddifi (Red Ben) experience last year, I shall attempt to provide all you visitors to Scotland's architectual, cultural, and sporting capital with somewhere a bit more friendly for the post-race inquest this year.
Also useful to share advice on accomodation, there have been problems in the past with clashes with fitba, concerts etc.
Not sure how these doofers work - I'll go see if I can link it to a thread.
Notes from Members
- RichyC says: Big pb attempt at this one for me.
- Gus says: I'll be running with baby sprog and just want to finish the run.
- McNewbie says: first half so PB guaranteed, yahooooo
- IanS says: First ever half, and it's in the Weeg!
- Patty says: First ever half marathon! OMG!!!
Back To Top