Group: Aberdeen Social64 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Loon Dod says: Runners OTP works for me.
- Dingus Magee says: Hello...I'm new to this site and am making a return to running after a long absence...it would be good to get to know people and find out a little more about technique etc. I usually run with my dogs, so if you're dog friendly and can handle a slow plod about on trails....I'd be glad to hear from ye Peace and harmony to y'all
- Donstar says: Always up for a social
- mags says: Am up for the aberdeen social
- Lady In Red says: I would gladly join in the social....new here so would be a good chance to get to know people and find out about the site etc....
- Twinklemel says: Mel from SnD, or should I say SRC!
- dave_m says: Dave from Stonehaven Running Club
- mrs shanksi says: Vikki from Stonehaven Running Club
- Hamster1207 says: aka. Craig - you will usually see me pounding the pavements round Northfield or Mastrick with my black labrador Logan.
- halfpint says: from Stonehaven but not the club
- The Duckinator says: Who are you people?
- emmdeecee says: Would be great to get to know other runners in Aberdeen :o)
- Weekatiepea says: Hello! I'm Kate from Stonehaven Running Club and I'm always up for a social
- shaunie01 says: usually running the streets around, Sheddocksley - Hazlehead - kingswells - Countesswells areas
- Kynon says: Stonehaven-based (but non-club) runner...
- phynona says: Aberdonian runner and chocoholic - just as well I do the running and can enjoy the other guilt-free
Group admin: MazH