Group: Garmin 405 Owners44 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Karen S says: Got mine 2 weeks ago. Loving it although have had a few glitches with working out how to use courses!
- westmoors says: Bought mine in Dec 08 and loving it. First GPS enabled watch.
- ogee says: Not too bad a bit of kit, but I am on my 2nd one already whilst my old 201 is still going strong.
- MappingMum says: got one fo rmy birthday in March 09. Like it!
- Head Gone says: Love it. It's a great piece of kit.
- Ha! Ha! says: briliant..im sure it is making my legs go faster..
- beef says: Great piece of kit, so good can even put up with its problems with bezel in the wet
- Kingdora says: the 405 has transformed my runs. I feel like I have a running pal with me all of the time. The best thing is - when you get lost you can check out where the hell you went when you get home.
My best friend (how sad)!
- paulhiles says: Bought mine in August 2008, - it's still going strong, wish I could say the same for myself! :o)
- brimps says: having trouble uploading data from garmin to fetch-says plug in installer not there but all seems correct-any ideas?
- Warndog says: Does anyone know how to use this so garmin beeps on every mile, rather than either keep it on silent, or it goes crazy !!
Group admin: fetcheveryone