Group: South Coast Fetchies
A group for fetchies based on the South Coast, primarily to organise a social, but may be used for other nonsense, like running or summat.
Notes from Members
- J-Lard says: Southampton or nearish?
- Chich says: Born in Bournemouth, lived in Portsmouth now in Southampton.
Have car will travel.
- CornishEva says: Live in worthing but am happy to get the train to anywhere!
- RFJ says: Slightly inland, but not too far.....!
- Lizzie W says: Near Brighton
- filthyfaerie says:
- firekat says: I vote for Southampton or somewhere close, since I am there most weekends. New forest is nice for running...
- dave the flower says: Lymington/New Milton Area runs with the odd Bournemouth one thrown in
- Drew76 says: told you i would join, hendo! even entered a couple of races too!!
- forest plodder says: New Forest, so Southampton is easy, Portsmouth possible.
- Just me! says: Hi all,new member just saying hello:)
- Nikaim says: Live in Poole so do most of my running on the seafront.
- TIMAX says: Born in poole and live in Southsea
- L0rra1ne says: I live in Emsworth - half-way between Portsmouth and Chichester.
- Lyndylou says: Live and run in Brighton, can be seen anywhere between Rottingdean and Hove Lagoon. Has even been known to venture as far afield as Saltdean
- graz says: New member,just saying hi. Live in the New Forest and work in Southampton. Run mainly in the Forest, with a bit in Southampton (common, sports ground,etc).
- AnyaS says: Moving to Chichester in September.
- MarkyJ says: I'm based in Chichester Anyone doing the Sussex Marathon at Hastings?
- Rach452 (brandstifterin) says: Chichester!
- hunterway says: poole dorset
- westmoors says: Live near Bournemouth.
Back To Top