It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.
But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.
Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation.
If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month,
so a tenner would give you three months ad free.
Here's a link to our donation info
Ian Williams aka Fetch
Group: HBTC & the smell of 220
The official tri club of The Hotel Bastardos.
Notes from Members
- mxhornet says: I may well dabble a bit this year, after about 12 years break.
- Tri2Flea says: returning to fetch (fully) soon, training for Lanza, ~13hrs we hope.
- GregP says: Triathlete, on and off, for 16 years. Still hopeless, but *experienced* and hopeless.
- jude says: Have a look at the 'Splash, wobble, plod' group too - it has masses of great info and help/advice
- Making_Tracks says: I *will* drown those swimming demons, learn to corner a bike around a cone in the wet and still be able to run afterwards.
- Broccers says: First full season in triathlon last year. This year hoping to do a half ironman and if all goes to plan go for the big one next year!
- J-Lard says: Going to have a go at my first tri this summer.......
- EvilPixie says: newbie joining!
- Deenzy says: Greg loves Duathlons dont you know
- ml2run says: My first year of tri's 2 booked this year so far......
- Hendy says: I've done three tris:- Isle of bute sprint 2007, Standard distance tri m&d's strathclde park 2007 and Ironman France Nice Triathlon 2007.
- bigmunnki says: Did a couple of Half IMs about 5 years ago. I have my first tri since then in two weeks.
- SherryB says: Planning to do my first tri in 2009. Need to learn to swim first.
- simbil says: I've done a couple of tri's and could be in danger of having a prolonged break where I just talk about them instead
- DeeGee says: I'm still waiting to get my feet wet...
- Haddi :-) says: think of doing my first tri
- SteveParkes says: I didn't pay my fee's to Black Country Tri and managed to get included in the clubs results let's see if I can do it again
- Wes-H says: Hi Folks, guess I'm a closet triathelete... I swim, run and cycle just not got around to putting them all together! Guess I'm going to bite the bullet and do a triathalon. Thanks to Greg for pointing me in the direction of the Group! Cheers Wes
- Gobi says: I am the Dark Lord and might dabble a little.
- Hills of Death (HOD) says: A few HIMs booked for next year St Polten and Wimbleball
- RunHappy says: Quite probably will be hopeless! First one done, now want to train for 2010
- Fat Jase says: Wanabe ironman but to scared to take the plunge!!
- size10 says: newish - only really got time to train for sprint - anklebiters put an end to the long stuff!
- SilentTim says: Beginning triathlete - hoping for my first olympic distance this year after a few forays into the world of tri with some sprint distances
- gaz1 says: Always done some sort of exercise but now hoping to keep training, get some 5k & 10ks in and do first tri next spring.
- Left Foot says: I have my first (sprint) Tri coming up May 2012 (Crystal Palace).
- Flibberty Jibbet says: Have entered my first tri this year <gulp>
- Wazelle says: I think the panic attacks in the open water are helping me not worry about everything else. Sweet.