Group: Pink Ribbons99 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- jude says: I will think of Jonny Depp and run like the wind!!!
- WeebleNana says: Entering Race for Life today - pink t-shirt, pink ribbon, maybe pink tutu & wings as well
- Mrs Muckyhands says: off to find some pink ribbon
- Buzzards Sis says: Will get one on Saturday xxx
- Shin-Twigs says: will get mine before race tomorra
- welly says: will wear my long sleeved pink shirt under my fetchie top until the summer, when I'll come up with another plan!
- Woffy says: not sure where I can get one over here in Ireland but will certainly get one and wear it in support
- Making_Tracks says: Off to hunt for pink ribbon ... I shall keep mine pinned to me until I'm fit enough to run my next race.
- Lorraine says: Fantastic idea.So simple but affective
- Ultracat says: Running partner is running FLM for Breast Cancer.
- Roobarb says: Brilliant idea!!!!! Will sort mine out today.
- filthyfaerie says: Lovely idea - I have one too
- Lyra OK says: Wonderful idea. When I race, I'll tie my hair up with pink ribbons too. Go Biddy!
- Silvershadow says: Will go out and get some now.
- Boingy says: Lovely idea Mr Fetch.
- StormProof says: Found one in my sewing box - will stick it on for races and let everyone who asks know
- Gus says: nice idea fetch, lots of support for the old bat:)
- Helegant says: Will do
- minardi says: I'm off to get my pink ribbon now
- Lisrun says: Great idea Fetch
- Max71 says: I shall break the habbit of a lifetime and wear some pink......I shall purchase my pink ribbon this weekend. Come on OB get better quickly..me and pink??
- McGoohan says: Include me in
- SarahL says: I'll wear mine at the Paris Marathon
- LLL1 says: I will join this group because I oldbiddy and because I am the No1
Oh and pink is my fav colour
- Schnecke says: Will get one asap - no fewer than 4 of my contemporaries diagnosed with breast cancer in the past year, and we old bids must stick together
- SuzyWoo says: Will make sure to get one this weekend.
- Snoo says: I love bids x
- Princess Purple Bubbles says: Best get registered for R4L again
- PaulaMc says: Fantastic idea - will sort out some ribbons for FLM pronto!
- CrazyLegs says: Will wear one whenever I am out running
- Running Beard says: Pink is not "my colour" being a bearded ex-rugby player - but I am more than willing to sport a pink ribbon for OB
- Slow Going says: I think I can carry off pink
- Miss Piggy Wiggy says: For bids and my mum xxxx
- Nightjar says: Already worn mine at Stanwick and Sandy.
- Delamerewolf says: Doing the Chester Half Marathon next month so I'll be wearing mine - just lost a friend to BC so i'm doing it for her, and everyone fighting against this crappy disease
- forest plodder says: Count me in
- clairster says: wore mine at FLM, best wishes xx
- Wendolene Wobbler says: Best Wishes OB, I wear a pink ribbon badge as two family members have had breast cancer.....never give up the fight and keep on running!
- Ha! Ha! says: LOL MRS BIDS..XXXX
- Caterpillar says: I love OB. She's just great.
- flip says: Lost this when I came off fetch. I wear mine for elderberry and other fetchies and friends touched by
- Labwalker says: I am running 10k in aid of Strathcarron Hospice on 2nd October. I will wear a pink ribbon for oldbiddy.
Group admin: fetcheveryone