Group: Fetch 15th Anniversary Shirts & Vests179 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- RichHL says: I'll have a red vest and a black tee with a ruff.
- FraserFud says: sweet
- Serendippily says: Yes please. Vest for preference but I’ll take a tee. Size 14 or thereabouts
- DocMoye says: Liking the adjustment to the wording on the back.
- Rosehip says: I still think the 15 is a tiny bit too big, but I'd like a red T and a black vest to replace my lost one. Please can we have an accurate size chart when we order - my current Fetch kit is all just a little bit snug
- Garfield says: Yes please in red, size small.
- johntz says: That away kit is filthy. I want it...
- Stumpy says: yay! love them. preference, as Mrs Jigs said, is scoop or v neck. they will be brilliant.
- Lorraine says: Yes please but only if scoop or v neck, I feel like I am being strangled in round necks
- The Mighty Fleecy says: I’ll have to go for vest in one colour and T-shirt in the other!!
- Love Lettuce says: Yes please! Love the black and yellow: it's particularly garish and visible!
- The Scribbler says: Red vest size M please. Thank you
- Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs) says: Bank transfer made today 23 July
Always has to be red for me (my favourite colour) scoop or vneck preferably, round neck is uncomfortable. Love the design.
- SailorSteve says: Like.
- mulbs says: Ladies fit? Size 12, one of each for me
- Gus says: Black and loud size 14 tee
- Fenland Flier says: Just shown the wife and she’s refusing to wash this shirt if I buy one 🙁
- smallclanger says: Oooh love it!
- JogWalker says: Yep. Would have red/yellow in a running shirt and black in a post-run t-shirt. Love em both and if there was only one design then I'd just have that. Count me in.
- Sushi. says: Oooh yes please!!!!
Spoilt for choice
- runnerbean says: Blimey can’t decide which one ....
- geordiegirl says: Order for a vest placed and paid for ... now did someone mention new ruffs? Where are they 🤔
- Groundhog says: I'll go for a black Tee men's medium
- Dragon_Reborn says: Need a new t-shirt. I'll get one but Lord Fetch MUST have a ruff to distinguish himself from us peasants!!! The 15 is a little big.
Would have loved one but getting made redundant...
- Wombling Plodder (Welsh Womble) says: Yes, please - a red t for me although I will have to blag the first 5 years of Fetch
- Sombrero says: Black and yellow t-shirt for me when they're available
- pixiedh says: Vest if poss , or both ??? Love em! x
- Spally says: Could do with a new fetch T-shirt or vest - size 16 please
- Turkhish says: Great …….a large black for me...…..great love it
Group admin: fetcheveryone