It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.
But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.
Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation.
If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month,
so a tenner would give you three months ad free.
Here's a link to our donation info
Ian Williams aka Fetch
Group: 1500 miles in 2019
Notes from Members
- riggsy99 says: Was aiming for 1200 but decided to up to 1500
- Wriggling Snake says: Managed 1500 last year for the first time in ages. Aiming higher.
- JP. says: Late to the party, but good to go...
- Garfield says: Thanks for the reminder to join the group!
- Quinn The Eskimo says: Never managed 1500 yet but enjoying my running again after a few years of just going through the motions.
- larkim says: Looking to creep over 1500 again this year. Fingers crossed!
- weeanne says: This is a big achievement for me but I'll willing to try and stay focused.
- _andy says: Hoping for a thread stacked with pages of great chat again. Oh, and upwards of 1500 miles running too.
- Toks says: Love this group, happy new year, lets do this again, i don’t get the mileage done but just love this group and here i am again 😀😀😀
- HappyG(rrr) says: 2018 was my first year in 10 years bar one on Fetch not doing 1500! Fingers crossed for 2019. G
- Hills of Death (HOD) says: I'm here
- Gobi says: Has become a cyclists habit
- Pikelet says: Let me in!!! Back for more 1500 gorgeousness
- RichHL says: This year is the year.
- Richard-M says: Hope to get injury free
- IanS says: Back in again with the best group on Fetch
- westmoors says: Back for the banter!
- bonners says: Boingy boing boing
- jabberknit says: Here again for more jolly running stuff and general chit-chat with some lovely people.
- DocMoye says: Hoping for another year of happy running
- Neilio says: Here we go again!
- Shadow says: Well ..... I try again, spent most of last year injured but fingers crossed for this year now.
- rjb says: Hoping for motivation🙄
- Jenni-far-far says: In again
- stewartC says: Hoping for a better 2019
- Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs) says: Back in 😁