It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.
But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.
Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation.
If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month,
so a tenner would give you three months ad free.
Here's a link to our donation info
Ian Williams aka Fetch
Group: 100 miles a month in 2018
As the label says... For those of us aiming for 💯 each month!
Notes from Members
- Chrisity says: Hope to do 1000 miles again this year, i know that i'll have a couple of bad months at least, but should get 100 in the good ones.
- _andy says: Custard and porridge again
- SirKK72 says: Try and get back on it this year, last year not so good.
- Dave A says: I’ll give this a go in an attempt to put the last 3 years of really crap training behind me.
- pedroscalls says: In for this year, 8/12 in 2017 so looking for at least 9/12 this time.
- Autumnleaves says: In again - I don&aps;t manage it every month but the average is ok
- Dillthedog says: Aiming for year #2, if I can avoid injuries and post marathon niggles...
- phidip says: last 3 mos avg 80; now training for 1st marathon so here&aps;s hoping...
- Gobi says: Just miles isnt it? Never enough to do anything useful - grumpy coach
- DeeGee says: I&aps;ll be happy managing just one month of 100 miles.
- PeterFay says: Here again, hoping for better than 8/12 in 2017