Group: Fetch App208 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- mdsparky says: count me in!
- xt350 says: Oooooh ☺
- Watford Wobble says: Keep it very simple. Dont add to much fiddly diddly bits. I do that when Im on a desktop or laptop. When your out and about with your phone it needs to be quick and logged. Nice though.
- Rebel says: Sounds like a great idea to me. It might even encourage me to run!
- Monkey_Runner says: Great. been wishing there was an app for a while now
- Markymarkmark says: Ooh yes!
Android not too long behind, please!
- Nightjar says: Perhaps it&aps;s not allowed but how about an "visit website in safari" button?
- FurryH says: [Iphone] comments from test app. Needs a pause button
Confirmation that save as has been pressed to save multiple entries
Time of day wrong
Airplane mode logs you out of the app
- larkim says: Any Android app updates? I may well have missed something with my head in other groups, but I thought there was some tentative Aug / Sept expectation once upon a time?
- quimby says: [iPhone]
- RichHL says: OOoooooh, an app.
- runnerbean says: Using the Fapp ... we&aps; be bonded now
- dhod says: will it work in the USA?
- Silvershadow says: iphone
- Mandyll says: This would be very useful, thanks for doing all the work!
- Bob! says: Android
- ZORBAX65 says: hey are always looking for new technologies and new comparisons well come the new app fetch thanks
- monsenb1 says: Fantastic! Interested in the Android version
- Angus Clydesdale says: [iPhone]
- mol says: Lovely idea
- Pompey Paul says: Another gadget to play with
- Sej6788 says: Definately downloading this when it comes to android
- hopey says: Can training etc be synced to
- mrmedia says: I also use Tapirik to hawk my data between sites and apps. Would be worth getting on their list.
- DollyAG says: Will it work in Europe?
- TWK says: Andriod
- MLC220 says: Is this a stand alone app or does it sync with my watch (eg Garmin) or existing community site (eg Strava)? I love your stats work and your race list is always my reference so keen to contribute but not if I have to double take all I do.
- Spanerman says: Looking for Android version, any dates for that yet.
- Mummysaurus says: [iphone]
- Major says: Great idea. You said in your advert that an iPhone app would be available. Are you also going to release an Android version? I do believe other phone OSs are available
- HayleyB says: iPhone
- Serendippily says: 1.1 feedback stopped after 2 miles I didn&aps;t have
stravaon. Next run stopped after 2 hrs I did have stravaon and that kept going. I&aps;ll keep trying
- Mountkeen says: At last!!!
- Bananas# says: Android app for me please.
- TnoP says: Sounds good
- sloth says: Sounds ideal Having great problems uploading from my garmin just now so this would be perfect.
- MarcE says: Sounds great!
- Barky says: Oh yes!
- Madog says: looking forward to it, ideally.......it would have a function where you could see all of your runs together on a map, like you can with Google Earth but not so crap !
- Lisrun says: This does sound good
- AntClark says: iPhone
- BigAlHolyday says: Good idea. I&aps;ll have to wait fro the Android version though...
- Neilio says: Love a bit of technology.Why not?
- Blades rio says: Yummy yummy tech in my tummy 😳
- Gus says: Yah! Can we have a pause button please
- DocM says: i always love a new app, iPhone user
- VickyW says: Great idea.
- chunkywizard says: Looking forward to realtime Fetchpoint. Please put support for Km in the first release!
- The Mighty OFK says: Bring it on !!!!!
- mystique100 says: Good idea to start basic and to evolve the app based on good ideas and feedback. My suggestion is to have an android version.
- Slantendicular says: Nice work Mr fetch. roll on Android version
- Corrah says: Up for Android app 😀
- HappyG(rrr) says: Looking forward to Android app. Good work Fetch lad. G
Group admin: fetcheveryone