It looks like you're using an ad blocker.
The revenue generated from the adverts on the site is a critical part of our funding - and it's because of these ads that I can offer the site for free.
But using the site for free AND blocking the ads doesn't feel like a great thing to do, which is why this box is so large and inconvenient.
Some sites will completely block your access, but I'm not doing that - I'm appealing to your good nature instead.
Did you know that you can allow ads for specific sites, whilst still blocking them on others?
Ian Williams aka Fetch
Group: 100 miles a month in 2017
The group for fetchies aiming for 100 miles a month in 2017.
Notes from Members
- run-forest-run says: A great supportive thread / group, 11/12 for me in '16 so let's give 2017 a go
- jennyh says: I found this group massively supportive last year. Aiming for 12/12 this year after 11/12 last year.
- Maclennane says: only managed this once, gotta be worth another go
- Autumnleaves says: Very supportive bunch in here - not yet managed it every month - maybe this year!
- PeterFay says: 12/12 for 2016
See if I can repeat this ...
- StuH says: Hoping for 12/12 this year after 9/12 for 2016
- westmoors says: Managed 10/12 in 2016 so trying for the full house in 2017
Injury has stopped me from achieving the full house, so now hoping for 11/12
- pedroscalls says: Managed 7/12 in 2016, hoping to hit 10 at least this year.
- Old Man says: I'm back for another year!! Missed a few months towards the latter end of 2016 so want to get back on track in 2017
- NDWDave says: 11/12 in 2015 and 12/12 in 2016. Hoping for 13/12 in 2017
- LateStart says: Count me in! Managed 9/12 in 2016.
- Dillthedog says: I have retired from marathons for 2017 in order to do 100 miles per month instead. I hope it's worth it!
- steve45 says: Just an ordinary runner back into the thread because we had a great 2016 together!
- Silver Strider says: onwards and upwards
- _andy says: 12/12 for the last three year.
68/72 for the last six years.
Let's hope 2017 hits the base mileage target every month
- Ski says: I've been bloody lazy the last 2 years....kick start needed!
- Gobi says: Be careful when you ask my opinion
Fluffy teddy really
- Ultra Sparkly Bridget (USB) says: Hanging around here again despite failing miserably last year. I like the chat though!
- Oscar the grouch says: I'm on a streak of about 42 x 100 miles a month - aiming to get to 50 months towards the end of this year and if I am lucky, 5 years by the end of September next