Group: 1500 in 201744 members [See all]
Set your target mileage for 1500 miles to be included in the monthly round up, we are all here to help you reach your goal.
Notes from Members
- Neilio says: I'm in again,great motivation.My running wheels came off towards the end of 2016.Bring on Spring 2017 and the light mornings.
- Jono. says: my name is jono - I look like a monkey and I don't run - love this thread.
- Huntsman says: Very enjoyable thread which encourages me to run loads of miles. This year I'm going to smash my Marathon PB 👍
- DocMoye says: This will be my 5 th year on thread. It's just THE place to be
- Gobi says: arbitary number that leads to me training enough without being a runner. If it works like 2016 I should still run ok.
- westmoors says: 1363 miles in 2016 - my highest ever annual total. Not confident I can achieve 1500 but I'll give it a go.
Also aiming to achieve new 10 mile, half and mara PBs!
- jabberknit says: Love this group and thread, so definitely in again, and hope we can get our mascot, Funky Monkey, to lots of exciting new and different places this year.
- Maclennane says: Arbitrary number? Schmarbitrary number
- jennyh says: I'm in again - ran my highest ever mileage last year, largely thanks to this thread.
- IanS says: Back again for 2017. Hopefully this year I'll manage to stay unbroken for more of the year!
- RichHL says: Let's see if I can do it this year.
- carolyn_t says: Aiming for at least 1000 of my 1500 miles to be trail / off-road. Goals for 2017 include my first and second ultras!
- Bez-head says: Coming back from injury and hoping to get fit enough for London Marathon in April.
No other races entered yet.
Good luck everyone
- Techthick says: In for another Year.. and Grateful to be still enjoying the yearly mileage.
- Richard-M says: Hi I'm Richard, this will not be easy for me... managed 1300 last year but struggled with persistent niggles, so cycled lots instead, hope I can manage my niggles this year. God luck everyone
- mr d says: 1400 last year, 1500 this. Initial aims are 20 mile and marathon pbs.
Hopefully 10k and 50k will follow. 5 mile will be harder, but I will give it a go. I think my half pb will have to wait at least a year.
- FRU (KeepTheFaith) says: 1400 in 2016... This year with your support and inspiration I'm going to regain 1500
- HappyG(rrr) says: Best group n thread in Fetchland! Here we go again...! G
- _andy says: I simply can't keep up with the amount of chat on this thread but am bravely joining the group anyway. Running 1500 miles is the easy bit.
- Unity says: Still plodding out the miles. I'm addicted to this thread!
- Hally says: I'll probably get nowhere near to 1500 miles and struggle to keep up with the thread but it's a fun place to hang out
- Zeb says: This will be a challenging target, but what's the worst that could happen...?
- Flatlander says: Ended 2016 on 1,111.1 miles and I didn't fix it ;-).
Hoping for an improved 2017 :-).