Group: Fitbit users45 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- milemonster says: Would love to see an integration. I have the charge 2.
- Gus says: I’ve got a charge 2 and have just found how to log my walks and runs
- quimby says: I did have a Fitbit Charge HR, but found it too bulky for my spindly wrist. So now I have an Alta.
- *Anj* says: I have a fitbit charge HR.
- lozza says: Am expecting a Fitbit for crimbo (gave hubby the online link - I'm sure he'll work it out.... won't he?) So will want to upload all my stats.
- Wine Legs says: The husband and I have a Surge each. Not that he uploads his training...
- Nana Gill says: I have a Fitbit charge
- Freerunner73 says: I have a fitbit blaze that I use for activity tracking and gym workouts. Would be nice to be able to import training sessions. I use garmin for running and that import is fab.
- The Scribbler says: Just got a Charge 2 for Christmas and am enjoying it so far.
Given that I haven't been able to upload runs from my Garmin since October, it would be good to have another option.
- RunnyBunny says: I have a Surge.
- DeadDullRacing says: My Charge 2 arrived today. Still trying to work it out.
- Tri_Kitty says: Did an integration for Fitbit workouts get figured out in the end? I can&aps;t seem to find any links to do so.
- LateStart says: Evening, folks. I’ve just acquired a Charge 3, and have scouted around on the FE site for an update on automatically importing activities from my Fitbit account to my FE. training log. Any news appreciated!
Group admin: fetcheveryone