Group: The Nine Fifty-niners12 members [See all]
It's not about a mile PB and it's not exactly about Sub 10 pace.
Confused? You will be...
The first challenge was to run quite fast (but NOT eyeballs out) for two and a half minutes. Record how fast that was.
You can do it any old how. But THINK TALL and use your arms. Everyone except me is a distance runner so I would prefer the fast 2:30 to be sandwiched inside a mile ... but the rest of the mile can be run or run walked at whatever pace you like.
The second challenge is on page 20 of the thread - I will try and post a condensed version of it here.
Notes from Members
- Sharkie says: I'm in too. Fastest distance mile this time round is a run walk, downhill but into wind, Nov 9th 10:23
- Night-owl says: I'm in trying to build myself up again
- SarahWoo says: I'm in but I'm just about to start run/walk programme so mine will be a delayed start. Thanks, Sharkie!
- GimmeMedals says: Fastest mile run so far this year is, as of 24.1.16, 10:32. It was unintentional so I guess I could go faster. 6.2.16 I logged a 10:05mm
- Alice the Camel says: 17/3/16 Chipping away at it - fastest mile 10:15 today!