Group: 2000 miles in 201611 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Silver Strider says: Going to try not to drop behind par in the first half, then we'll see what happens
- Foxy says: I'll have another crack, but it doesn't get any easier !!
- torey says: Ultra running is really my thing because I discovered(!) I wasn't fast in any pack but can keep going for 24 hours!
- postieboy says: Running the London Marathon following the P&D 55 to 70 mpw schedule will see me half way there, the other 1000 will be about self motivation!
- Chrisull says: Keep on accidentally running 2000 when I'm meant to be just pootling along.
Group admin: Chrisull