Group: Fetchpoint 2016 runners
get your free hugs here folks
Notes from Members
- PaulaMc says: I've been on both sides of the Fetchpoint fence and it is awesome. I can't think of running VLM without there being a Fetchpoint.
- Baffins Runner says: First VLM for me off the back of an Ultra in December. Looking forward to it and making a weekend away out of it.
- c-mac says: First VLM for me -5th Marathon year - fetchie for just a bit longer!!! Nervous as had to pull out for health reasons halfway round manchester last year!
- Dawnp says: You guys are awesome, I am slightly nervous this year after a bit of a traumatic time at the last one. Look forward to seeing the Fetch gang
- SherryB says: I can't wait to get to Fetchpoint. Supported last year. Looking forward to being supported this year. Training has been rubbish but I will get round.
- AntClark says: No. 886 Running in Bournemouth AC vest (Yellow \ Blue) Planned 02:40 target
- controversial says: will be at FLM ... sorry VLM! again this year. I have to admit Fetchpoint really is the highlight of the last 10K!
- lady alton says: it will be my third VLM, last year I needed to defer so am hoping to get to the start line ok this year. Slightly early start as we have a bagage truck to get sorted out too!
- Mrs Hamish says: Aagggh, am so full of loads of emotions already about this - got in through the ballot at first attempt, so so lucky and grateful. Will be my first marathon.
- Non-runner says: Finally got in at 55, will do it even if I have to walk, looking forward to seeing fellow Fetchies.
- RRR-CAZ 🇬🇧 says: Anyone from the 700 Forum would be good for me 4th VLM. Only 7 weeks
- becca7 says: Fetchpoint is the highlight of the London Marathon. Thanks to you all.
Back To Top