Group: 100 miles in a month? The 2016 group61 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Wooters says: I'll give it a go.
- mr d says: posted 100 in the last 5 months of the year, if I can stay injury free I am aiming for 1400 miles this year
- JRitchie says: Lets see what the old legs can do this year.
- GuyG says: I like it here. Looking forward to 100 a month at a time
- jennyh says: I'm in - only managed 2/12 last year, but going to give it a go as part of my goal to be more consistent throughout the year in 2016.
- LateStart says: If it isn't too late...can I play too? Thanks!
- Sushi. says: I'll give it a good go.
- Foxy says: I'll give it another bash
- Old Croc says: Keep trying this group over years and keep tripping up for one or two months, here goes another attempt at a full on year - all the way through this time.....
- Silver Strider says: Home from homes January will be a test as will the the rest of the year.....just how I like it
- westmoors says: Will give this a go. Should make it for the first 4 months as I'm marathon training.
- chipn says: The main goal is to stay injury free, the rest can look after itself
- BishopLenBrennan says: Started well 2015, got injured in March and struggled for the rest of the year. Here we go again though!
- Rosehip says: I'm not here
- colettedeann says: am back and hope that i am able to 'actually play' this year
- Gromit says: I'm in again , best place to be along with the 1000 miles thread of course !!
- CStar says: 4/12 last year. Need to up it a bit this year to play with the big boys (and girls) on here
- run-forest-run says: Great motivational thread, I'm in again 10/12 last year as I focused on the bike for a couple of months. Here we go...... good luck all
- Huntsman says: Bit of consistency would be nice in 2016 so 100 miles and over for the whole year please.
- PeterFay says: Third year on this thread.
10 /12 months both times (albeit with good excuses - illness and injury)
- Sombrero says: I've managed 7 x 100 mile months in a year twice. Hopefully I can do it every month this year.
- Old Man says: I'm back for the third or forth year I think. Disappointed to only mange 9/12 in 2015 so hope the full set this year. My favourite fetch group. Big thanks for that must go to USB
- DocMoye says: I see there are some nice folk in here so thought I might join you....
- pedroscalls says: Back again, hoping for a better year than last and hit the target more often than 4 months like 2015.
- Fitz says: Loved being part of the group in 2015. Bring it on!
- Autumnleaves says: Loved being part of the 2015 group - I'm sure you all helped me get to my highest annual mileage
- ChrisHB says: heading for seven years of 100 mile months, but it can't go on for ever.
- Rich H says: Four months ago I didn't think this was possible, but 116 after today's run, and 9 to do tomorrow!
Group admin: Ultra Sparkly Bridget (USB)
|2016? 100 miles a month? This is the thread for you!|