Group: 700 miles in 201655 members [See all]
And the unofficial motto is:
'700 miles is neither necessary nor sufficient'
Notes from Members
- Jason W says: Training for the London Marathon as I'm very lucky to have a place.
- Lemon10 says: Typical of me to be so late to the party, lets see if I can cram another 200 miles in before the end of the year!
- Mr. White says: did 600 in 2015, let's go for 700 in 2016
- GimmeMedals says: I've not yet done 700 miles and I've been with this group for 5 years and they let me stay! That's how marvellous they are
- DoricQuine says: Split between 500 and 700 this year and as long as I end up somewhere between the two I will be happy
- Adorescience says: Started running last year and did 400 miles. Hoping to add to that this year So nice to have a target to reach for.
- weeanne says: Just joined this late in the year. Was aiming for 600 but what the hell!
- Fidgety midget says: I love running, I am quite slow and quiet short! Love meeting other Fetchies and my target is higher than 700 miles but I love everyone in this group so it is a pleasure to join you all
- Black Cat says: 4.18 short in 2015, won't happen in 2016! Fingers crossed!
- sallykate says: It's been a while since I ran 700 in a year - 2016 should be my return to form
- Ima Donkey says: Belonging to 700'ers last 2 years has been a real incentive - but I'm still a Donkey.
- GlennR says: I'm in again. Hopefully I'll stay sufficiently well and uninjured to hit the target this year.
- Sombrero says: I'll be here wiggling, putting my pants on my head, a bit of ranting, badly flirting and occasionally running.
- Dr PhFleecyD says: Love you guys xx
- Lip Gloss says: Would love to be able to achieve this goal
- Yumee says: hello
- Lalli says: I'm in and hoping...
- sinj999 says: I'm not really sure this is a wise move.
- RedAlex76 says: All present and correct!
- Star says: I'm in again!
- FML says: Met so many 700ers in 2015, hopefully meet so many more in 2016 and do some running 😃
- .B. says: I love it here
- RRR-CAZ 🇬🇧 says: Back for another YEAR
- LindsD says: Hatstand
- northernslowcoach says: 700 miles a perfect target
- alpenrose says: Looking forward to the 700 ride this year.
- Autumnleaves says: Best group on Fetch Full of the loveliest people you could ever hope to meet
- PaulaMc says: Me too
- Bintmcskint says: Yay!
I'm in again.
- FreshStart says: I'd love to run 700 miles in 2016
- CStar says: Depends on marathon training or not this year. Still not sure whether this will happen or not. There will be much mileage done anyway. Aiming for 100/month for first 4 months and then well see. Bigger, faster, wider, brighter or something like that anyway.
- neilh67 says: Hi all. Lost my mojo after 3 month lay off through injury. Looking forward to getting started!
- Rigel says: Haven't managed to hit big mileage for the last few years but hoping 2016 is going to be kind!
- meadowsboy says: Hoping to plod my way to 700 this year
- Serendippily says: I'm in! I may not make the whole 700 but I'll give it a good try!
- Heinzster says: Falling behind target, need to get a wiggle on!
- Seratonin says: 700 will be the minimum target and will be aiming higher but I do love the banter of this thread
Group admin: Pompey Paul