Group: Thames Bridge Challengers27 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- McGoohan says: Group done set up
- .B. says: aka a stalker - I will want to make a note of all of your names for my sticker book
- colettedeann says: not sure about what pace i will be doing :/ - will be my lsr as i will be in my marathon schedule REALLY looking forward to this
- Fitz says: A week before my first Mara of the year, a gentle jog along the Thames would be just the ticket.
- GimmeMedals says: I'll be a run/walker in the party at the back
- Wazelle the Gazelle says: I will be running at about 14min mil pace, preferably chatting all the way to lovely Fetchies.
- Garfield says: I'll be taking it easy as it will be an LSR for marathon training.
- Mummysaurus says: I will be run/walking with the party at the back chatting to Wazelle
- Night-owl says: Can I join the party at the back
- Cardiosaurus says: I shall be recovering from Mill Hill marathon the week before. Cant wait to meet you all!
- Drell says: A definite maybe...
Group admin: McGoohan