Group: 700 Miles in 201552 members [See all]
700 miles is neither necessary nor sufficient
All you have to do is run about 1.92 miles per day or 13.46 miles per week or 58.33 miles per month and take a picture when you get to 700 miles of either you or the spot you reached the target or both if you want to. And if you go under or over 700 miles nobody will mind.
Remember to join the Group, set your target mileage to 700 and come join the party.
If you're back for more you must be mad but welcome back. If you're new this year then welcome to the madhouse.
First social of 2015 is on 17th January at Hell Runner (Down South) where we meet up and go bogging in the woods and then wash the mud out of our mouths in the evening with beer. Second social is in June at the Endure 24 hour race.
Notes from Members
- The Teaboy says: Usiing this as a motivator to kick things back off again. 5k PB is the target.
- Lills says: The 700 mile thread is mad and I can't keep up with it! But I'm on track for actually running 700 miles this year
- Bintmcskint says: I'm Sharktopus.
No, I'm Sharktopus and so's my wife.
- GimmeMedals says: They're all mad. I'm normal.
- JustTony says: I'm in but am I too late? Currently on 645k, which is 403 miles for the year.
- Pompey Paul says: The 700 miles thread is more about the people than the mileage.
- BrianJ says: I always end up short of 1000 miles every year so I think I belong here!
- Sombrero says: They do NOT drink Um Bongo in the Congo. I wish they did, though.
- .B. says: They even let me in.
- The Mighty Fleecy says: I you all
- northernslowcoach says: i don't want to miss out!
- Star says: I'm the shy quiet one
- LindsD says: Sometimes we even run a bit. Or a lot.
- CStar says: Year 3 in the mad house !
- Molesy says: Well this is very nice. What does it do?
- Lalli says: I'm the inveterate catcher-upper - both the running and the thread!
- PaulaMc says: I like it here. It's like slippers and PJs, snuggly and comfortable. With running, obv.
- Autumnleaves says: When they say 'You could do Hellrunner', don't pause before answering, even for a second, a millisecond even
- RRR-CAZ says: Back for third year of 700 MADNESS
- Columba says: Age is no bar. In fact, I don't think there are any bars.
- GlennR says: Will the nurse visit me soon?
- Seratonin says: Wibble, wibble, wibble
- FML says: Tell the group about yourself: My name is FML and I am a chocoholic!
- Ima Donkey says: I wasn't always one BUT Ima Donkey now.:-)
- Granny2-3 says: I'm a granny and I'm old! But young at heart.😊
- Carpathius says: I'm Bagel mouse in disguise.
- Ventilator says: Sitting here with ice and a slice......that is, ice pack on injured leg and slice of cake. Hopefully I will fit right in.
- ferret says: Really late for 2015 🐌🐌, But if I get moving might just scrape 700 this year very excited by this, hoping you'll start again next year!
- Fidgety midget says: I'm the small fidgety one
Group admin: Pompey Paul