Group: 1500 miles in 201545 members [See all]
Run 1500 miles in 2015. You can run more ,or less,if you like.
Remember to join the Group, set your target mileage to 1500 and come along for the ride.
If you have been with us before, welcome back. If you're new to us, welcome. Our door is always open.
Pull up a chair and join in the discussion.
We're having a get together for Nottingham Half or Full marathon. Whichever you prefer. Details to follow if you fancy meeting the gang.
Notes from Members
- VicMcIntyre says: Did about 1250miles last year so up for more this year and the 1500miles challenge. London marathon in spring hoping for good for age
- Yorkshire Lass says: I'm in again - might get near it this year!
- MsG says: Newbie(ish) runner, nearly made it in 2014, toes crossed for 2015.
- ChrisHB says: 1500 is both my top limit and a must-reach goal. \I don't really accept the first half of that.
- Neilio says: Join the group, join the party.Set your mileage target and go.
- Watford Wobble says: I'll give it a go. The distance isn't important but the journey and friends are.
- IanS says: I'm in again (for either the fourth or fifth year in a row
- Fizz :-) says: I'm unlikely to get to 1500, but anything which annoys WW . . . . .
Ps when's the party?
- Velociraptor says: I need to aim for this sort of mileage if I'm going to achieve the race performances I want in 2015.
- Craig_ says: ...............
- DocM says: im in hoping for 3 in a row
- Jono. says: Hi my name is Jono - I will be on sale in early March 2015 - 1 GB of memory, but can go for 24hrs - non stop!! Comes with optional beard
seriously though an excellent mile target to set yourself for the year ahead - great group as well.
- That man from March says: I'm in again maybe it will be third time lucky. Injury foiled me in 2014.
- Huntsman says: 1,500 miles in 2015 if injury free of course.
- Techthick says: In for the chat...and hopefully double the mileage
- Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs) says: I am only here for the
- The Terminator says: Have a banana
- scottdog says: I'm back in again. Made the target in 2014 at the third time of asking.
- FRU (KeepTheFaith) says: This year steady improvement is my goal...
- Unity says: Born again runner. Started running again in June 2014. Like to think I'll be able to stumble around 1500 miles in 2015.
- Rach452 (brandstifterin) says: Got over the line in 2013, just fell short in 2014...
- pielips says: go on then i am in again.managed 1500 in 2013 and 2014. hope to do it again in 2015
- Smiling Pete says: Veteran long distance runner preparing for Paris marathon in April 2015
- Pikelet says: Joining last year motivated me to run much more regularly than I had done in ages - work your magic again this year please!
- HappyG(rrr) says: Ooops, forgot to join. Thanks for reminder Neilio! I'll prob do much more than 1500, unless I get injured (which I very much hope I won't) but 1500 thread is the best, so I hope I'll still be allowed to come and play?! G
- JovialGnome says: Missed it by 70 odd miles last year, don't get injured in May!
- Steady as she goes says: It'll be a significant leap if I manage to achieve this, but with a couple of marathons already pencilled in this year, I may as well give it a go. I'm very much a rookie and don't mind admitting it. Good luck everyone!
- Toks says: Here am I again, hopefully get to the magic 1500 all the best fellow nutters 😃😃😃
- Wazelle says: Thinking running more might be more fun than eating less ;0
- CottamRunner says: Looking to do at least 100 miles per month in 2015 - so this target will be a nice stretch on top of that!
- chunkywizard says: Hi there, was shooting for 100 miles a month but overachieving at the moment. Think 1500 for the year might be possible so I thought I would sign up!
- Will_Uyuni says: Hi all - 125 miles a month so just about be doable, and live in Notts so good for the meet-up
- RichHL says: This is not going well...