Group: Daily Bloggers23 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Fizz :-) says: Trying to keep track of what ought to be an interesting year to remember.
- GimmeMedals says: ODAAT. I'm waiting for the circumstances that rob me of *socks* for surely there will be a day when I have no Broadband. I will always have something to say, even if it is that I have nothing to say.
- Night-owl says: Hello Bloggers
- Sharkie says: might as well stick the stuff I write somewhere, adds a bit of discipline to what I write. And I secretly like a challenge even though they make me jittery and competitive - not so good.
- RevBarbaraG says: My blogs are an eclectic mix of details about my running experiences (good and bad... but mostly good), philosophising about the meaning of life, and occasional moaning. But mostly bouncy bouncy enthusiam about running
- Mrs Jigs (Luverlylegs) says: Ah, so here's where you all are
- Diogenes says: I never meant to start blogging every day...
- McGoohan says: Yes! Black Squadron!
- Winniefree says: Flying the flag for the mundanity of everyday life - odour-free alternative to watching paint dry
- phal says: If I've joined the group I must be doing it..... Is this the end of denial?? (imagining dave making a river joke now.... Those of you who know my husband know how true that statement would be....)
- Autumnleaves says: So far...
- Velociraptor says: I like blogging even more than I like knitting *sock*s. But not as much as I like riding my or frolicking in .
- Dr PhFleecyD says: Accidentally blogging daily, how long will it last?