BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
Group: 700 miles in 201458 members [See all]
Notes from Members
- Sombrero says:
- MSanchez says: Working my way there 406 miles so far in 2014!
- RRR-CAZ 🇬🇧 says: Third year with this mad lot no where better !!
- Autumnleaves says: you all
- WeimaRunner says: And we're off!
- Pompey Paul says: Run Happy
- northernslowcoach says: And again
- DrPhleecingD says: Woohoo!
- .B. says: i'm a bit over excited about this, allez
- Carpathius says: Starting as we mean to go on!
- Bintmcskint says: Yay! *does mighty roar*
- CStar says: Another year of madness and fun
- GimmeMedals says:
- Mave says: Am out of the starting blocks! Look forward to another ridiculous year with you all
- wannabe runner says: Incentives are good for me when it's cold and wet - summers are easy
- Lills says: Didn't manage it last year, so going to give it a bloody good go this year!
- Ima Donkey says: Have committed - so far so good :-). Two months in - still on target Walking holiday (no runs) followed by chest infection early May - behind schedule:-( Got going again, slowly getting back on track. Minor op. at end of June missed 10 days so even further behind schedule :-(. Early August - slowly chipping away at the 50 mile deficit. Early Nov - I'm winning - little by little :-). Early Dec - the end is in sight - just over 2 miles/day - got to keep going..... Hope to post some bunting after Buntingford :-).
- Granny2-3 says: Got to 500 so need to up my game.