It looks like you're using an ad blocker.
The revenue generated from the adverts on the site is a critical part of our funding - and it's because of these ads that I can offer the site for free.
But using the site for free AND blocking the ads doesn't feel like a great thing to do, which is why this box is so large and inconvenient.
Some sites will completely block your access, but I'm not doing that - I'm appealing to your good nature instead.
Did you know that you can allow ads for specific sites, whilst still blocking them on others?
Ian Williams aka Fetch
Group: 1,000 Miles in 2014
For all those aiming for the magic 1,000
Notes from Members
- martynjlane says: From 1st Jan, add this as a target in your training plan and let's support each other on the thread.
- Steady as she goes says: Can we run it? Yes we can!
- Raspy32 says: Trying for 1,000 this year after missing out last year due to 4 months of injury.
- fish-erman friends says: not sure if sea miles count or should i explain more with working on a supply ship 28 days on & 28 days off. i normal run in most weather on land, but over 30 knots it's a lot harder on a treadmill :(, so i should just make 1000 mile.
- pedroscalls says: First time setting a target for a year and sticking to it, but 5 months in and 30 odd miles short of halfway.
- Scooba Steve says: Been in this group a few times in the past and failed spectacularly! This is the year for me after 8 months of consistent running.
- Blades rio says: well im in it to do it, a nice year long drive , bring it on
- BigEvilC says: keeping me from slipping into sloth!
- Huntsman says: 2nd year of running regularly and loving the parkruns, hunting down new PB's and posting on Fetch