It looks like you're using an ad blocker. I understand. No-one likes ads.
But our site costs money to operate, and I need to eat.
Please consider enabling ads for our website, or making a voluntary donation.
If you donate, I can turn off the ads for you for a period of time. Average donations are about £3.50 per month,
so a tenner would give you three months ad free.
Here's a link to our donation info
Ian Williams aka Fetch
Group: 2000 miles in 2014
For those who like a nice round number of miles to aim at for the year - and want to run more than 1000 miles but are not quite up to 3000 miles.
Notes from Members
- Techthick says: More of an aspiration than a target... dare to dream
- Muds says: New start on the training log front. Need discipline to log it. Missed 3 days last year. Aiming for a clean streak in 2014 2000 miles is readily achievable without too many injury interruptions.
- The Bogman says: Managed 2000 for the first time in 2013 (Target was 1000)....now to try to get some consistency!
- ChrisThePuma says: That equates to:
166.666 miles per month
38.46 miles per week
5.47 miles a day
If you don't sleep for the year and keep moving constantly at 0.228 mph you will also get to 2000 miles
- Joe Hawk says: Hopefully with nobs on but it is a good target to start off with :-D
- ogee says: I have to try to remember to log my training, ran 6 the other night. Still haven't logged it.
- Silver Strider says: Warming up to be a good year so why not