Group: Abingdon Marathon 200857 members [See all]
Race will be followed by a social at The Boundary House, Oxford Road, Abingdon. All welcome!
Notes from Members
- plodding hippo says: Let me at it!!!!!!!!!
- Schnecke says: Great - don't have to start training for months
- More of a Tortoise says: Definitely won't be running but will offer support and/or massage
- MarkC says: It's back and so am I!
- AlB says: Aiming to do this one - have supported it in the past and it has a lovely atmosphere.
- Gasheader says: This will be my first marathon - now just a insi tinsi bit off training to do.
- Wheabs says: My first marathon!
- clairster says: looking forward to this already
- Konaboy says: Going for sub 3:45
- Tango (Adam) says: i'll be running the abingdon marathon again!! it was the first marathon i did back in 2005.
it will add to the other marathons i have done. one more step to getting in to the guinness book!
if you would like to now why ask me.......
- smoke free says: i'm in and can't blidey wait.........
- Lumsdoni says: Bring it on!
- flanker says: can't afford Berlin, so looks like it's down the road instead
- Laura27 says: Not 100% confirmed, but want to do it!
- Snapstinget says: Am.
- heres johnny says: im doing this for the first time one and only marathon before was on the isle of wight got to be easier isnt it ?
- bree says: My first marathon
- KerryGold says: Ran this race in 2005 finishing time 3:35 aiming to run under 3:30 this year, 3:25 would be nice!
- libra says: Aiming for 3:36
- Mr Woo says: Entered ages ago, Going for sub 3:30 along with suzywoo
- BEAGLE79 says: Can anyone tell me if we got our race number in our entry pack ? Not sure if ive lost mine or didnt get one.
- wozzlehunter says: i'm in , and looking to bury my london demon's.
- st bernard says: number arrived 652 aiming for a sub 3.30
- leysrunner says: is it that time already? I'd better get my kit then.