Group: Fetchy Flab Fighters46 members [See all]
Weekly weigh ins on a day that suits you, Sunday weight changes are posted on the thread for us to marvel at!!
Notes from Members
- babsaf says: Want to get back to my target weight. About 8lb to loose, but finding it so hard to do.
- Chicken Licken says: First mini goal Feb I'd like a stone gone
April I have a birthday and two weddings another stone would be good
July old dogs 50th birthday to buy a nice dress and feel comfie would be nice
July epic cycle ride holiday short shorts need to fit!!
- Hills of Death (HOD) says: Start of April 2013 13.8 End of May 13.0
- sweeny says: Life long weight battle continues into another year.......maybe just maybe this is the year I gain some control and perspective
- Torry Quine says: Started Lighter Life in November 2 stone off so far.
- petergilheany says: Halfway through losing the 5 stone I've spent the last 20 years lovingly adding to my body and I've got into a rut. Looking for inspiration to get me back on track
- Lip Gloss says: Going to be 50 in Nov, I know a stone would be pushing it so half will do for a start.
- Perry says: I'm a 53 year old who's been up and down the weight loss yoyo.
for the past 5 years I've been stable but complacency and family bereavement have all added the pounds
I'm back on the waggon but I need a bit help along the way
- Weeeeeee! says: Heaviest I have ever been - target to lose 30 lbs ish and feel better. Want to make real changes I can sustain and need a bit of moral support to keep me on the straight and narrow (and off the wine!). Have put myself on the word doc - anything else I need to do?
- MikeCookson says: started again in January trying to lose the 5 stone I had put on since my last attempt at weight loss!!! Already done 2 1/2 Stone another 2 1/2 to go then I will be a happy bunny... (just in time for Easter!!!)
Group admin: Chicken Licken