Group: Cycling Mileage Target List 201319 members [See all]
I shall try to produce a list of percentages achieved by everyone in the group at the end of each month.
Notes from Members
- hairlikeeddy says: 5000 is possible. I think. Maybe. Maybe more.
- Lorraine says: I will aim for 1200 this year.....
- Pidd says: target 1600, going OK
- Dai Bank says: Ok I'm in
1500 miles off road with ambition for 2000 miles weather dependent
- Stepford Wife says: 20 hours a month minimum. Whatever mileage that leads to
- GregP says: 2,000 for me, please.
- MoscowFlyer says: *Amended 24/2/13* 5000 miles
- Lisa T says: OK - I'm going to go for 1250.
- Sushi. says: 1250 for me please
- eL Bee! says: For want of a specific number I'll aim for....... errr..... 10,000 miles
- Ahote says: I'll go for 3000 and hopefully manage a wee bit more.....
- AstraKhanGentry says: I reckon 1000 miles is a good target to start with
- The Terminator says: 1800 miles for me please
- Longwayround [LWR] says: Hang on, Mrs LWR has also gone for 1000 miles. In that case, 1120.
- peachy says: I think I should be able to hit 1500 miles this year
- Nick Cook says: 1700 for me.
- tiamo69 says: as a Re-Born Cyclist From June 2012 (pre Le tour & Olympics) i'll publicly admit to having 1000 as my published target but want to go higher
(all depends on life; BMWs, getting a decent road bike as cheap as possible & possibly getting an indoor trainer time will tell...)
- CStar says: 1750. 2000 might be doable even.