Group: 1500 in 201364 members [See all]
Set your mileage on the training page, Lets Go
Notes from Members
- FRU (KeepTheFaith) says: To aim to achieve is the motivation, and it's kept me going the last couple of years - it would be rude not to re-join, even though I am mostly a silent member
- Smout says: This time again after 1540 last year. Going higher for sure!
- RiversideRed says: Go on then!
- derv says: a great number to go for not too hard if you stay injury free
- atko says: I'm gonna have me some of that there 1700 miles action at this rate
- SODDING HILLS says: in again to try and hit it..training for Highland Fling Ultra so should be on target in 1st part of year at least
- Craig_ says: a late arrival to the party (April 20th) but lets give it a go....
- Flip Flop says: 1500 is just so rock n roll
- RichHL says: This is the year. No, really it is.
- IanS says: In again for the fourth year in a row
- Jon_T says: Will be giving it a good go
- joint ear knee says: Deep Thought was wrong. The real answer to life, the universe and everything: 1500
- HappyG(rrr) says: Worked for me the last couple years. Would love to get higher, but always injury dependent! :-)G
- Yorkshire Lass says: In for another year
- Ski says: I will succeed!
- Tattooedrunner43 says: Let's try this again.......
- Bonio says: What the hell. Shocked myself doing it in 2012. Let's see if the old granny can do it again.
- Toks says: Hopefully hope to hit the target again, all the best to everyone x
- Neilio says: Right, I'm in once again. Coming back from proper flu so slowly slowly catchy monkey. 35 to date. Here we go. Great crack in 2012.
- JovialGnome says: Let's see if we can do it for another year, looking forward to it!
- The Terminator says: Scaling back...
- mushroom says: Started with a 1200 target, but I'd like to push on a bit further
- DocM says: been plodding on with this target in mind all year.....just dont want any last minute hitches
- Techthick says: Thought I had joined this in March.... That's why I'm called Techthick. Give me race & pace calculations anyday!!!