Group: Jingle Milers64 members [See all]
7 December 2019
Notes from Members
- Peregrinator says: Yup, can do this one I think. What customs, traditions and faux pas are there? Do I need to turn up wearing reindeer antlers or kilt?
- ChrisHB says: planning to come...
- Watford Wobble says: Will be equipped to fish out that £1 coin in the drain we spotted last visit.
- Rosehip says: Will try to make this and will bring cake
- J123 says: Thanks, Mr HL.
- arbster says: Joining for the 2017 event
- dynamic snail says: Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 1st!
- EdJ says: Hoping to make the 2015 Sandy event - given that I live there.
- RichHL says: It's all my fault. Again.
- icemaiden says: Could be up for this - going to lurk!
- macapple says: Will try my very best to make this one, thank your Rich for organising
- Hills of Death (HOD) says: Sounds good
- GlennR says: I hope it snows.
- Schnecke says: Hardly dare believe I can actually make this one ....
- slowfish says: I can hopefully make this!
- ChrisHurk says: How can it be number 8 already!
- Cog Noscensme AHA says: Looking unlikely
- TeeBee says: Hoping to make this, one year..
- Serendippily says: My first mile race
- Carpathius says: I am definitely coming to this!
- Eynsham Red says: 2019: A bit of a different challenge; like a sprint!
- Elsie Too says: Looks like I'm coming and bring a sister and niece.
- Helegant says: Whe I said I'd do this I had two working feet. This may turn out to be second spectator Jingle mile.
- 1step2far says: 2019... will come and meet new Fetchies!
- Gobi says: Maybe !!!
- FenlandRunner says: Yeah, I'm ready for some light jogging.
- Velociraptor says: Provided I'm not out of action.
Group admin: RichHL
|The Jingle Mile - A Christmassy East Angular FetchEvent.|