Alco free beers
Got something to say?To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
7:42am, 18 Mar 2019
NDWDaveI didn’t like St Peters. I think the 0.5% “alcohol free” beers are much better than the 0.0%. I think it is the difference between a conventional brew but suppressing the fermentation for the 0.5%s, and removing the alcohol for the 0.0%s
About This Thread
It's Lent, so my usual post-run recovery drink (a glass of red, though not if I do a morning ru...
- Brooks Ghost 5 (or other shoes you want me to buy, for me not you)
- Could do with some quick shoe advice please chaps and chapesses
- Brooks Trainers
- Interesting article regarding footwear..
- Jeremy Kyle - For posh people
- Garmin 610 - how do I upload to Fetch?
- Book Group: July 2015: Ancillary Justice
- which running books?