The Great Bigleggy Sunflower Growoff
Got something to say?To contribute to the discussion, you need to either sign in or register as a user.
10:36pm, 2 Jul 2019
D2Wow, I really need to start earlier next year, mine are still only a couple of feet, no flowers yet so there is still hope!
3:40pm, 3 Jul 2019
bigleggyPeaked too early Results day isn't until September !
3:42pm, 3 Jul 2019
Wriggling SnakeCouple of feet here too, hopeful for one, the other 4 not cutting it.....
10:34am, 4 Jul 2019
GarfieldMine are stunted this year...for me a win will be keeping them alive! Some look as if they are going to flower shortly!
About This Thread
1. Begins on March 31st.
2. Ends September 5th
3. Biggest one wins
4. Disasters are to be posted so we can all laugh/commiserate/laugh at them
5. All forms of growing aids are allowed. There's no drug testing in this competition so if you find the Lance Armstrong of Sunflowers - grow it and win !
6. Bigleggy always wins
- The 2017 Great Bigleggy Sunflower GrowOff
- The Great Bigleggy Sunflower Growoff 2016
- Ridiculously hot watch, have you got ridiculously hot?
- Morning Light: The Fetchland Gardening Wire
- Sub Zero Base Layer Competition Winners
- Who is your Olympic Body Match?
Related GroupsNone yet. Why not make a group?
Episode 28 features live action from the Bedford Bridges Challenge; news about the Fetch Anniversary Shirts; the Who Squares Wins Multiplayer cut; and talk of Fetch Fest 2020. There's an ultra race report from Yumee; Trin's beautiful eulogy for Steady Edina; and we close with a group hug, courtesy of HowFar? fetcheveryone.com/podcast