Long Distance Walking
8:16pm, 12 Jul 2019
Scorge* meant to say done GGC twice, now
10:14pm, 23 Jul 2019
ColumbaThere is a long walk called the Monks Trod coming up soon, near me. From Strata Florida in the west to Abbey Cwm Hir in the east. It's an annual event. Should love to do it one year, but too late for this year. However, I find the fact that it says you must have a compass and know how to use it slightly worrying.
About This ThreadMaintained by Mark B
Anyone else here ever do long distance walking or hiking? I'm training for a half marathon, I d...
- Mont Blanc Cross training
- Fartlekking for Beginners
- Ultimate Trails 110k Ultra
- 1st fartlek session tonight!
- Running with DOMS
- Which Pub After Brighton marathon?
- MDS - Marathon Des Sables
- Brighton Marathon 2014