Morning Light: The Fetchland Gardening Wire
10:39pm, 16 Feb 2020
HannekeSo damp, the garden is under 1-4 inches of water I have been surveying the situation and have drawn up a plan for open drainage ditches Dutch style, a scrape/pond and some serious land drains to go in around my drying shed, greenhouse (under several inches inches of water, thank goodness the heater was on bricks) and yet to build herb building. If I have a man and a digger in to do foundations, parking area, transplant the hedge I may as well dig some proper trenches, fill them with perforacted piping and pea gravel and be done with it! I can see this only getting worse... and I don't want any flooding!
10:50am, 17 Feb 2020
D2Sounds like a sensible way forward Hann, stitch in time and all that!
About This ThreadMaintained by GregP
A wire about gardening.
- Do toenails grow back?
- The Belt Notch Club: get fit, shed fat, enjoy music
- The Great Bigleggy Sunflower Growoff
- The Overstory - June 2019 Book Group discussion thread
- Pre-race diets
- The 2017 Great Bigleggy Sunflower GrowOff
- Which Innov8 shoes for North Downs (Reigate)
- Fizzy Drinks Make You Fat - Discuss