Things you want to say but can't
8 lurkers | 391 watchers
11:25pm, 17 Sep 2019
Diogenes[dont you have to say it it a Liverpool accent?]
12:55am, 18 Sep 2019
JenelopyJust stop bringing cute kids/grandkids in to work. This is a work place not a creche, you are here to do a job not be a parent/grandparent.
Plus, each time it is another reminder that I am never going to be a parent, and that makes me really quite sad.
About This Thread
Whether it's for legal reasons, the desire to keep your job or just plain self preservation. What w...
- The Thrilling Throwdown Thread
- The Apprentice 2017 thread: passionate and in the competition to WIN
- Quadzilla - Class of 2014
- TriSport Fetch: Hotel Bastardos
- December 1st to March 1st 2 Stone Weight Loss Challenge. (Serious losers only, may apply)
- The Apprentice 2015
- What really grinds your gears?
- Job Hunters Thread