We don't hide behind a paywall!

Log and analyse training, find events, get advice, play games, measure routes, and more.
Join Fetcheveryone

Yorkshireman Off Road Marathon

7 watchers
Sep 2012
5:06pm, 10 Sep 2012
2466 posts
  •  
  •  
Derby Tup
:-) Yes, Dave's very good at selecting steep climbs for photos ;-)
Loz
Sep 2012
6:37pm, 10 Sep 2012
195 posts
  •  
  •  
Loz
Found it a bit warm! Faded towards the end as the heat got to me but overall enjoyed it and when the memory recovers I'll return:) The worse bit was the steps from the car park! Very well organised event and the soup was fantastic:)
Loz
Sep 2012
9:32pm, 10 Sep 2012
196 posts
  •  
  •  
Loz
Just figured out how to do this:)
[Unrecognised or non-public image reference]
Sep 2012
12:52pm, 11 Sep 2012
3311 posts
  •  
  •  
rf_fozzy
I can't work out where some of D&EWs photos were taken from - I know EW was at the top of Hambledon La on the way out, and Dave was halfway across Ovenden Moor, but not sure about some of the others.
Sep 2012
1:03pm, 11 Sep 2012
689 posts
  •  
  •  
MudMeanderer
I think one of EW sets was the return along Hambleton Lane, by the gritstone slabs on it.
Sep 2012
1:09pm, 11 Sep 2012
690 posts
  •  
  •  
MudMeanderer
Looking at the photos, it reminds me I nearly fell over DW trying to overtake some marathoners and getting the line very wrong in the process :-0
Sep 2012
1:25pm, 11 Sep 2012
10422 posts
  •  
  •  
Yorkshire Pie
*goes to look at photos*
Sep 2012
8:42pm, 30 Sep 2012
2158 posts
  •  
  •  
run-forest-run
Hi all, what a great event that was :-)

I have just received a replacement small t-shirt from the Yorkshireman as there were none left at the end so if anyone should want a men's medium from the full, please fmail me and I will gladly post it to you.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by rf_fozzy
Right, might possibly be doing the full version this year after a couple of attempts at the Ultra-Ha...