Yoga Thread-to compare experiences and get advice
8:34pm, 11 Nov 2020
GregPI’m used to being in a live class - there’s usually 20-odd of us. Same teacher, four regular classmates and I felt horribly exposed. Still, it was better than a pre-recorded YouTube job, I think.
9:15am, 12 Nov 2020
GarfieldWhen I was doing my company's Thrive week yoga, I had 10 people in each session and only one of them had their camera on. Fortunately I was doing a beginner class with plenty of instructions on how to get into the right shape, seeing I couldn't see what they were doing.
About This ThreadMaintained by plodding hippo
- Les Mills gym classes (online or real) :-)
- Yogtober: do 5 mins yoga (or more) every/most days in October
- Yoga Boot Camp
- Any comments on these gyms -pure gym, fit4less, anytime fitness
- FE Comprehensive end of year school report
- The Yoga Every (well, some) Days Thread
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs