Yoga for Runners
7:56pm, 4 May 2018
Stilldreaming(Apologies if there is already a thread for this!)
Could anyone recommend an on-line (I'm thinking Youtube?) yoga course for runners. I've looked at a few and, as a total beginner, they all seem a bit scary!! I just want something to help with flexibility and core strength. Any thoughts, please?
8:01pm, 4 May 2018
Red AntTry this thread
I use this DVD but I think she also has some stuff on Youtube
I'm a complete beginner and am really inflexible but I find that this is the right level for me.
11:46am, 5 May 2018
StilldreamingRA - thanks, that looks interesting!
12:41am, 26 Jun 2018
JenelopyI like: doyogawithme.com
they have quite a range of class lengths and difficulties.
About This Thread
- The Yoga Every (well, some) Days Thread
- 29-31 Days of Yoga, 2022. Renegade edition
- Yoga Thread-to compare experiences and get advice
- Calling fraggle: 5 year anniversary run of 30 day Adriene?
- It's Adriene time! 31 day Warriors sign in...
- Yoga Revolution
- Any fancy a free yoga retreat
- Yogtober: do 5 mins yoga (or more) every/most days in October
- Yoga dvd
The Ultra League
See the longest runs, rides, swims and walks from any given year on Fetcheveryone
Use your credits to buy and sell runners to make a profit. And 14 Fetch Virtual Badges up for grabs. Just for fun!
Are you doing the right training?
See typical mileage, pace and long run stats for every distance and goal. See a comparison with your own training.
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.