BETTER WITHOUT ADS? Become a voluntary supporter
8:02pm, 31 Dec 2012
mikefrey42I am here on the other side of the pond - a suburb of the Big Apple to be more precise - looking to see if there are presently any people 'over there' utilizing the XCO Running and Walking Training System (Founded in Germany I believe) I was once a religious and now an inconsistent runner trying to re-jump start in 2013. I have recently started running carrying and swinging the XCO cylinders. It seems like this may be an answer for me in terms of getting back on track -no pun intended . I'd love to hear some encouraging words from anyone now using the XCO system.
About This Thread
Maintained by fetcheveryone
- Furman Institute of Running and Scientific Training (F.I.R.S.T.) acolytes!
- Daniels Running Formula. The Definitive Wire.
- Hadd's Approach To Distance Running
- 'Easy Interval Method'
- Hanson’s Marathon method
- POSE running
- maffetone method.
- Hillscore...what is it?
- Numpty Question about Plans
- Mcmillan training pace calculator