8:02pm, 31 Dec 2012
mikefrey42I am here on the other side of the pond - a suburb of the Big Apple to be more precise - looking to see if there are presently any people 'over there' utilizing the XCO Running and Walking Training System (Founded in Germany I believe) I was once a religious and now an inconsistent runner trying to re-jump start in 2013. I have recently started running carrying and swinging the XCO cylinders. It seems like this may be an answer for me in terms of getting back on track -no pun intended . I'd love to hear some encouraging words from anyone now using the XCO system.
About This ThreadMaintained by fetcheveryone
I am here on the other side of the pond - a suburb of the Big Apple to be more precise - looking to...
- Nike Dual Fusion - any thoughts/advice?
- Hip Pain
- Penallta Parkrun?? (Anyone from Caerphilly area?)
- Running causing head/neck/jaw etc tension.. Answers?
- the snip.
- Criteria for judging races
- Getting faster at walking
- Boxer skipping