Would you stick this in the Fetch race finder?

5 watchers
Mar 2013
3:34pm, 27 Mar 2013
2,909 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
How do you actually change the "official PB" thing? I have the edit option for name, course, distance etc, but it's blank by the PB part?
Mar 2013
3:42pm, 27 Mar 2013
3,412 posts
  •  
paul the builder
FFS, you're right. That's been removed from the list of edit-able options. I'm sure Fetch had a good reason for that, but beats me what it would have been.

So I guess only Fetch can change 'em now to non-PB races. So he either gets a pile of emails/fmails for that admin task from people who want to do it right, or a pile of races in the directory awarding inaccurate PBs/SBs/WAVAs.
Mar 2013
3:46pm, 27 Mar 2013
2,910 posts
  •  
HermanBloom
Ok, I shall add to his list of emails :-)
Mar 2013
4:00pm, 27 Mar 2013
12,071 posts
  •  
Nick Cook
It's probably not been 'officially' measured. But it has been measured and counts towards our club championship at the end of the year.
Mar 2013
9:03am, 31 Mar 2013
2,581 posts
  •  
Garfield
Ah, yes I know Laura...very speedy.:)

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by HermanBloom
My new club run a monthly 10km handicap race. Without wishing to get into the whole "what is/isn't...