9:50am, 29 Mar 2014
BazoaxeI ran past a middle eastern couple, mid 50s, on Thursday, both in fulll robes (not sure what you call them) Guy was running, his wife was limbering up - both had proper running shoes on.
About This ThreadMaintained by ChrisHB
I know we never criticise other runners, so this thread is a figment of your imagination.
- Random things that make you laugh
- Calling All Fetches - Who's Running Braunstone Parkrun Sat 7th March?
- Question for cyclists about gloves!
- Desk installation where Glenners works watch. Have you got desk installation where Glenners works?
- Leggings: Are you wearing leggings yet?
- What new kit have you bought/has arrived in the post today?
- Basic Triathlon questions from those who don't know
- Cycling for Noobs
The Festive Fetch Calendar
Several thousand quid's worth of prizes, including GPS tech, trainers, kit, and massive vouchers. Enjoy sensibly! It's back! Take a peek