Working from home
6:59am, 16 Apr 2016
7:04am, 16 Apr 2016
Derby TupI work in sales and have some admin etc that needs to be done at home. Daft as it sounds i have found its actually better for me to get out of the house to do this. Telephone calls I do from the car (sometimes parked outside the house). Emails etc from McDonald's or Costa. It's not unknown for me to use their WiFi outside from their car park without going in, never mind buying anything
About This ThreadMaintained by smoke free
Bit of a strange one, do any of you guys work from home - I've always fancied it but imagine it's ...
- How do you record your weight/strength training?
- WFH Advice
- Uncertainty around what is the earliest politically acceptable time to leave the office on New Year’s Eve watch: have you got uncertainty around what is the earliest politically acceptable time to leave the office on New Year’s Eve?
- Great Fetchie hive mind - imaginative help needed
- Hayfever watch - have you got hayfever??
- The New Normal - What do you see that is becoming the New Normal?
- A hybrid bike is......
- Ridiculously hot watch, have you got ridiculously hot?
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs