Worcester Half Marathon Race Place Available!! 21st May

1 watcher
May 2017
4:12pm, 16 May 2017
897 posts
  •  
Jo-bee
I have hurt my Achilles, its very sore today and I couldn't run far without pain so I wondered if anyone could take my place at Worcester Half this Sunday? I paid £28.50, would like £23. Happy to do bank transfer just don't want to lose the whole amount again - I've had injuries over the last year and have lost a fair bit of money on races because of this.

Please ask around and see if anyone you know might like it, many thanks.

Jo
May 2017
5:02pm, 17 May 2017
898 posts
  •  
Jo-bee
Happy to drop price a little lower, I can take £20. Please let me know if you or anyone you know might be interested.

Thanks
Jo :-)
.B.
May 2017
5:24pm, 17 May 2017
31,076 posts
  •  
.B.
Hi Jo sorry to year about your achilles. I hope you get a taker for the place, I see on the website that transfers are allowed so it would be all above board.

Did you see on the website that they are offering refunds to people who go along and help out at the event instead? Quite a good deal if you don't get someone who wants a place, marshaling etc is always good fun.

Got something to say?

To join the discussion, sign in or join us.

About This Thread

Maintained by Jo-bee
I have hurt my Achilles, its very sore today and I couldn't run far without pain so I wondered if ...