Women's cycling tights
12:36pm, 8 Oct 2013
icemaidenFor up to an hour I don't bother with padding my rear, I have Gore tights with windstopper bits on the thighs and furryness inside which I use for commuting and riding.
1:24pm, 8 Oct 2013
Lisa TThe DHB stuff is fairly good for us tall ladies as well Zeb. I'm 5ft 10 & it's ok length wise in both body & legs. You could always add booties to fill any gaps if needbe!
About This ThreadMaintained by Zeb
I could do with some cycling tights for over the winter. My commute is only four miles, but I've g...
- Waterproof Cycling Jacket
- New waterproof or Re-waterproof
- Ladies cycling shorts with lots of padding up front ?!
- Sudden blured vision in one eye?
- Cycling gloves - advice please
- suspicion of glaucoma
- Glove advice needed, please.
- Running tights
Pre-race Training Volume
See your accumulated mileage in the weeks leading up to any event in your portfolio, and compare it to your other performances View your graphs