4:34pm, 7 Feb 2016
Watford WobbleJust over 3.5 miles and two bins are provided. I put bottles in the bins. It could be that the bottles blew out in all fairness but not convinced.
I have seen a lot worse though.
About This Thread
- Dear Fetch litter picking xtraining category for Wombles please
- The Environment Thread :-)
- Electric car anyone?
- Reducing single-use/disposable plastic
- Greta Thunberg - JFK for the Climate Generation?
- Journey to Zero Waste
- Preventing Food Waste Ideas
- Repairing a Soft Flask Leak
- Who is going to COP26
- Shred everyone - the Fetchland paperless office thread
Heart Rate Analysis
See your heart rate training data from the last 12 months broken down in technicolour.
Flat as a pancake?
We've collected thousands of your reviews from events, and worked out which races give you the best chance of a fast time!
Beat your league rivals to gain weekly promotion. Compete at every distance from a mile to a marathon.
We delve deeper to give you greater insights when working out your goal marathon time.